Flickr

www.flickr.com
FutureElements' items Go to FutureElements' photostream

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Concept Art


FutureElements Concept Work from Dwayne Vance on Vimeo.

Here is a small demo reel I made of my concept art work. The artwork is all personal concept work I have done throughout the years. The work ranges from small stories I have written to just doodling. The concept artwork is mostly vehicle related to robot and mech stuff. The vehicel concepts I do most of the time are very inspired by hot rodding or muscle car styling. I also tend to use styling from old WWII aircraft as well. The mechs are very inspired by Japanese styling with some American influence. This video is done in High Definition so the image quality is really good. So enjoy and if you would like to get in contact with me please go here thanks

1 comment:

pyrojelli said...

Awesome video, I first saw it on vimeo and I was an instant fan. BTW did you create the vid yourself? If so, what software did you use? Also, that 3d gray model of the jet (or hover vehicle) really impressed me... I need a program that I can work with to produce something like that. What program did you use for that?